Jeevan Pragati Plan 838 – LIC – Life Insurance
Jeevan Pragati Plan is a non-linked, with profits plan which offers a combination of protection and savings. This plan provides for automatic increase in risk cover after every five years during the term of the
• Minimum Policy Term: 12 years
• Maximum Policy Term: 20 years
• Minimum Entry Age: 12 years (completed)
• Maximum Entry Age: 45 years (nearer birthday)
• Maximum Age at Maturity for Life Assured: 65 years
• Minimum entry age for the rider is 18 years.
• Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs. 1,50,000/-
• Maximum Basic Sum Assured: No Limit (Multiple of Rs. 10,000/- only)
• Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly & monthly
• Minimum Accident Benefit Sum Assured is Rs 10,000
• Maximum Accident Benefit Sum Assured is an amount equal to the Basic Sum Assured subject to the maximum of Rs 1 Cr.